RX VITAMINS FOR PETS HEPATO SUPPORT ~ formulated by a veterinarian to support normal hepatic function.
A healthy liver plays a large role in promoting overall health. The liver produces chemicals for digestion, removes waste from the bloodstream and detoxifies the blood. Due to exposure to chemicals through our environment, foods we feed our pets and chemical treatments given by vets, liver damage in dogs and cats is a common problem. There are no specific warning signs for liver damage, if your pet shows any of these symptoms, you may want to have him or her checked by your veterinarian. Hepato Support may be helpful in normalizing liver function.
- weight loss
- excessive urination
- excessive thirst
- bloated stomach
The main ingredients in Hepato Support have been selected to improve liver function. Hepato Support contains Milk thistle extract, along with antioxidants known to promote normal liver function. Studies have defined milk thistle's effectiveness in protecting the liver from a wide variety of insults. Hepato Support contains vitamins B1 and B12, which have been identified to provide help in liver recovery. Vitamin B1 is beneficial to the liver because it helps the body repair and can promote the growth of new liver tissue. Vitamin B12 is used in the formula because its ability to help form red blood cells.
Evidence-Based Clinical Applications for Rx Hepato Support include:
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Hepatoprotection from hepatotoxic pharmaceuticals (including Phenobarbital, corticosteroids, chemotherapeutics, pesticides, etc.)
- Hepatoprotection in general
- Cancer chemo-preventative
- Support the health of the liver
- Renoprotective agent from nephrotoxic agents and pharmaceuticals
- Apoptotic for neoplasia
- Acute liver disease
- Chronic liver disease (Hepatic lipidosis, Liver cirrhosis, neoplasia, hyperadrenocorticism )
Rx Hepato Support :
- Provides nutritional support to enable healthy liver function
- Provides nutraceutical and botanical protection from liver toxins
- Enhances the liver's ability to regenerate and maintain homeostatic balance
Rx Hepato Support is available in capsule or liquid forms. Liquid Hepato, designed for the "fussy feline", it can also be used with dogs, birds, reptiles or any pet that giving tablets or capsules is problematic. For those difficult to medicate patients, administer the chicken flavored liquid Hepato Support with a syringe.
Rx Hepato Support Active Ingredients:
- Milk Thistle Extract:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine).
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (thiotic acid)
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement that nutritionally supports healthy hepatic function.
Canine and Feline Dosing Recommendations:
One capsule twice daily for each 25-50 lbs. body weight. For cats, one capsule daily with meals.
Two (2) ml twice daily for each 25-50 pounds of body weight or as recommended by your Veterinarian .
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2004-Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.