NaturVet Digestive Enzymes with Prebiotics and Probiotics is a concentrated enzyme blend derived from vegetable sources that comes in powder form and helps promote a healthy digestive tract in dogs and cats over six (6) weeks of age.
NaturVet Enzymes & Probiotics for dogs and cats helps support diet change. Give Enzymes & Probiotics with every meal to help support a healthy digestive tract. Enzymes & Probiotics is a concentrated enzyme blend from vegetable sources. Enzymes & Probiotics contains a source of live/viable naturally occurring microorganisms (Probiotics) recommended to help support a healthy digestive tract. Only use this product in dogs and cats over the age of 6 weeks. NaturVet Enzymes contains sources of alpha-Amylase, which can hydrolyze starch; Protease, which can hydrolyze proteins; Cellulase which can break down cellulose; and Lipase, which can hydrolyze triglycerides.
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes with Prebiotics and Probiotics benefits:
- A concentrated powder enzyme blend derived from vegetable sources
- Helps support a healthy digestive tract
- Ideal for use when changing diet, after deworming or after illness
- Probiotics help enhance normal digestion
- Strengthens immune system
- Normalizes bowel movements
- Slows the growth of disease-causing bacteria
- Has no side effects
Guaranteed Analysis Per Gram (1/4 rounded teaspoon = 1 gram):
- Moisture - 3% Max
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae var.) - 2320 SKBU/gram
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger, var.) - 210 LU/gram
- Cellulase (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum) - 75 CMCU/gram
- Protease (Ananas Comosus) - 22,100 PU/gram
- Probiotic (Lactobacillus Acidophilus) - 100 Million CFU/gram
Ingredients: Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Papaya, Trichoderma Longibrachiatum, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, and Maltodextrins.
Recommended Daily Use: Add 1/4 rounded teaspoon to each cup of wet or dry food. If fed less than a cup, add 1/8 rounded teaspoon per 1/4 cup of wet or dry food. Each 1/4 rounded teaspoon equals 1 gram. Give at every feeding.
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or direct sunlight.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2004-Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.