DOUGLAS LABORATORIES 100% PURE NEW ZEALAND COLOSTRUM (Formerly Sedona Labs Pro)
Most experts agree that the majority of health related problems begin in the gastrointestinal tract. 100% New Zealand Colostrum helps inhibit the binding of pathogens to the bowel lining, so they are unable to proliferate. Keeping healthy people and pets healthy!
There are over 90 known components in 100% New Zealand Colostrum. The primary components, divided into two classes are Immune Factors and Growth Factors.
In normally healthy individuals colostrums immune factors may:
- Support immune function and inhibit the binding of harmful pathogens (or invaders) to the GI tract
- 100% New Zealand Colostrum contains over 20 anbibodies to specific pathogens including: E. coli, salmonella, rotavirus, candida, streptococcus, staphylococcus, H pylori, and cryptosporidia.
In normally healthy individuals Colostrum's Growth Factors may:
- Help build and restore bone, muscle, nerve tissue, connective tissue, skin and cartilage.
- Help increase lean muscle, help the body burn fat for fuel, and assist in wound healing.
- Help slow the signs of aging.
- Help regulate serotonin and dopamine (the "feel good" chemicals) in the brain to help brighten mood.
- Assist in the regeneration and improve normal growth of aged or injured muscle, bone, cartilage, skin collagen and nerve tissue.
- Help burn fat for fuel instead of muscle tissue in times of fasting (diet), and build and retain lean muscle (non-diet).
- Help maintain already normal/healthy blood glucose levels and "brain chemicals", supporting alertness and better concentration.
- Support skin health when applied topically.
- Help repair our body's precious RNA and DNA.
Adult use: 1 teaspoon (1/3rd scoop) once daily on empty stomach with 8 oz. of water or as directed by a health care professional. Athletic use: 1 rounded scoop in protein drink, milk, or water. May also be mixed with other foods or beverages. Take 30 to 45 minutes before execise. Children (6-12 years) & Pets: 1/3rd teaspoon per 25 lbs. of body weight. Horses 2/3rd tsp. per 250 lbs. of body weight. Topical use: Apply powder directly to cuts, abrasions or irritable skin conditions. Apply directly to gums in cases of sensitive teeth and mouth sores. Double maintenace dose when dealing with dis-ease.
Most animals love this nutraceutical grade 100% New Zealand Colostrum, so dispensing to them is easy without capsules. Humans, place desired amount under the tongue, wait 30 seconds, and follow with a glass of water. Terrific immune system enhancer/booster. Hormone, Pesticide, and Antibiotic Free.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2004-Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.