Colostrum is often referred to as "life's perfect food," colostrum contains the perfect combination of immunoglobulins, growth factors, antibodies, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids to protect the body and promote healthy immune system function at birth.
As we age, the amount of immune and growth factors present in our bodies begins to decline and we may become more susceptible to fatigue, weight gain, loss of skin elasticity and loss of muscle tone. In addition, we may also become vulnerable to the many pollutants and allergens around us from our toxic environment.
Imutek Colostrum -5 adds back the powerful, natural antibodies and immune factors that promote healthy immune system function and play a key role in our everyday health:
- Boosts strength, stamina and lean muscle mass production.
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora and supports the entire GI tract.
- Encourages cellular re-growth for healthy skin, bones, muscles, nerves and cartilage.
Bovine Colostrum has shown to enhance the immune system and help in tissue repair. The growth factors, enzymes, immune factors, hormones, micronutrients contained in bovine colostrum is the reason it has such a potential for healing.
90% of all toxins, bacteria, virus and fungi enter the body though the gut, it only makes sense that we should concentrate our effort in this system. Bovine colostrum facilitates the balancing of the intestinal flora, stabilizes the immune status of the gut and aids in digestion.
ImuTek Colostrum-5 Capsules and Powder contain the finest colostrum available on the market today. It is pure 100% all natural bovine colostrum, certified harvested within the first 5 hours of milking from US Grade A Dairies. ImuTek Colostrum - 5 contains no hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, or rBST.
Colostrum-5 growth factors can also enhance stamina and help with the normal re-growth of tissue and muscle. Colostrum has been shown to kill bacteria and viral invaders. It can also help correct bowel dysfunction by stimulating tissue repair.
Components of Colostrum - 5:
- Immunoglobulin A
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG)
- Immunoglobulin M (IgM)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF)
- Cytokines Lactoferrin
- Proline-rich Polypeptides (PRP)
- Minerals and Vitamins
Click Here for study using Colostrum to treat deep wounds.
*Please Note: The capsules, 7 ounce and 24 ounce sizes of the Imutek colostrum is human grade; the 5 pound size is pet grade.
- The human grade colostrum is regulated by the FDA and the pet grade is regulated by the USDA
- The human grade goes through a defatting process that the pet grade does not
- IgG content of the human grade is 30%, the pet grade is 25%
- FDA human colostrum total bacteria count 1000 CFU and mold 100 CFU (colony forming unit)
- USDA for pet colostrum total bacteria count 50000 CFU and mold 50
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before using this or any other product.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2004-Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch