Mange & Parasite Oil is a natural effective treatment remedy for parasites such as lice and mites. This natural organic Mange & Parasite Oil works well for mange mites in dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, goats, horses, and other infected animals.
This natural certified organic Mange & Parasite Oil remedy smothers mites, lice, and other microscopic parasites while it heals and soothes the rough, dry, irritated skin. Mange & Parasite Oil kills parasite eggs, so helps prevent the hatching egg cycle.
Mange & Parasite Oil contains only natural Certified Organic Ingredients:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil ~ Soothes rough, dry skin. Smothers mites and other parasites. Helps relieve itching and irritation.
Clove Essential Oil ~ Alleviates pain, kills microscopic parasites, anti-microbial.
Lavender Essential Oil ~ Soothing, healing, calming, antiseptic.
Tea Tree Essential Oil ~ Anti-microbial, anti-parasitic.
Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Anti-septic, anti-microbial, healing.
Shake Well before use. Thoroughly apply externally 1 to 2 times daily to affected furless or featherless areas making sure to apply 1/2" to 1" into the surrounding fur/feather area, as that is where the mites are currently residing. For ear mites apply in and around the ear using a cotton ball. Thoroughly apply to the area for best effectiveness.
Apply until crustiness or dark leathery skin disappears and skin looks healthy and normal again or until fur starts to grow back. Depending on the severity of the condition, this can take a few days to 2 weeks.
If you have a heavy infestation, the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy works best in conjunction with Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to kill mites, lice, and other insects in the environment.
IF your animal or pet has signs of bacterial infection, we recommend using the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy in conjunction with a good natural antibiotic such as Vibactra OR Vibactra Plus OR Colloidal Silver. Any of these natural antibiotic alternatives are excellent and should be given orally 4 times daily for 10 days for infections caused by parasites.
IF your pet has been chemically treated for mange mites and has continued to get worse, you need to detox the poisons (Ivermectin, etc.) from the body. We recommend giving the food grade diatomaceous earth orally AND using the Internal Gold Detox Kit to cleanse and purify the kidneys, blood, liver, and lymphatic system. You may also want to consider boosting the immune system with 100% New Zealand Colostrum as well.
For added protection against fleas, mites, mosquitoes, lice, ticks, and other insects, use Flea Free Food Supplement.
Warning: For External use only! Do not give orally, though pet licking will not harm them, this product is not meant to be dosed orally. Watch for allergic symptoms such as hives, trouble swallowing and swelling around the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
***THIS PRODUCT IS NOT REGISTERED AS A PESTICIDE IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, THEREFORE WE CANNOT SHIP MANGE/PARASITE OIL TO MICHIGAN***
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2004-Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.